Career and Future Guidance
Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center is a comprehensive resource for career exploration and planning that allows users to quickly find the valuable career information they need, whether it’s industry and professions articles, school planning resources, or skills and career advice. The material draws from a range of authoritative sources, including Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance.
Features updated information about professions and a video series about careers.
You can even take a career interest assessment.
- Learn More About a Career
- Job Search and Workplace Skills
- Prepare for the Air Traffic Controller Exam
- Prepare for Allied Health and Social Worker Exams
- Prepare for Civil Service Exams
- Prepare for Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exams
- Prepare for Cosmetology Exams
- Prepare for Culinary Arts Exams
- Prepare for Electrician and Plumbing Exams
- Prepare for Emergency Medical Services and Firefighting Exams
- Prepare for Law Enforcement Exams
- Prepare for Military Exams
- Prepare for Nursing Exams
- Prepare for Real Estate Exams
- Prepare for Teaching Exams
- Prepare for the WorkKeys® Assessments and the TOEIC®
- Register as a new user or use your Google account to log in.
- Use this to prep for different careers or college options, practice basic skills, etc.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Math Skills Review
- Reading Skills Review
- Grammar and Writing Skills Review
- Science Skills Review
- Prepare for Graduate School Admissions Exams
- Prepare for College Placement Exams
- Prepare for the CLEP® Exams
- Build Your Math Skills
- Become a Better Reader
- Improve Your Writing, Speaking, and Grammar
- Become a U.S. Citizen
- Get Started with Your Computer
- Get Started with the Internet
- Popular Software Tools
- Learn Computer Graphics and Illustration
- Understanding Your Operating System
Use this resource to search for articles from reputable publications about various careers and vocations.